Bridal Consultant Position
We want applicants who are excited about this coveted position!
- We are a large bridal shop with 20-25 female employees at any given time
- We all love what we do and are always looking to improve ourselves and the experience our brides have
- We have been around for a 30+ years and have an amazing reputation from having dresses in ALL size ranges
sizes and in all price ranges, for modest or not. We do special orders and we sell off-the-floor for girls who don’t have time.
- We have an amazing in-house alterations team who are here to help your bride know what can and can’t be done.
- We are all inclusive and not stuffy or formal. We encourage are staff to have their own voice but to help each bride find hers.
- Must commit to working every Saturday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Must have a stable work history (no job-hopping)
- Available to work part-time: 16+ hours per week
- Someone who is motivated, excited, professional, fun, and eager to learn
- Retail experience (1 year+)
- Is willing to work one on one with a coach. We are always working on improving the experience for our Brides and the knowledge we have
- Consult with brides to find the perfect wedding dress with the ability to be positive, enthusiastic, organized and adaptable every day. Must be able to work with her budget, time frames, stock availability, and her group to find her a dress in 90 min.
- This is a sales position and includes merchandising the store and prepping dresses for the sales floor
- Computer skills, data entry and following up with clients
- Completing the sale and reviewing contracts
- Base pay (dependent on experience) + Commission
- Expect $13.50 - $20+/hr
This position has the potential to become full-time
Join our alterations team at one of the busiest salons in the Salt Lake area!
Wage is hourly + Commission
Work hours: Mon-Thu 10:00-6:30 p.m. & Friday 9:30-6:00 p.m.
Full time (32-40 hrs per week), permanent position for right candidate.
Skilled seamstress needed to alter and customize wedding dresses
Must have professional seamstress experience, including alterations and basic patternmaking.
Ability to detect fit issues and determine correct alterations process.
Attention to details and ensure that the finished product is perfect.
Work well with clients doing fittings as needed.
Open to learning new techniques from master seamstresses (including custom work/modest fills).
1-2 years of professional seamstress experience required.
Pattern making and able to problem solve complex dresses.
Excellent time management skills and able to meet deadlines for productivity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour
Alteration: 1 year (Preferred)
Sewing: 1 year (Preferred)